Strategic Innovationsí professionals are experts in health care financial operations. Each engagement is staffed by the principal and/or associates best suited to achieve client goals in a cost effective manner. Service can be at the level of senior executive or hands-on financial support.
Strategic Innovations provides consulting expertise to solve critical financial issues facing the health care sector such as:
- Interim CFO or finance director to provide development, review, reorganization, and direction of financial functions.
- Analysis of cost elements of new or existing business segments or products to formulate pricing strategy, reimbursement policy, operation guidelines and reporting rules.
- Determination of adequacy of pricing, reimbursement methodology, and fees to support contract negotiation.
- Development and modeling of risk, reimbursement, and pay-for-performance scenarios for health care organizations and providers.
- Revenue cycle and workflow analysis to enhance profitability.
- Strategic and operational planning, including identification and validation of key assumptions for stakeholder decision process.
- Interaction with regulators and intermediaries to resolve operating or licensure issues.
- Supervision of entities in bankruptcy, receivership or in liquidation.
- Preparation of financial projections to support development, acquisition, licensure, or government approval for health care entities, products, expansion and renovations.